Discovery Legal Product Expert
Product Specialist within Legal Services and Software
Sector- Technology, Law, Legal, Graduate, Discovery, Sales
Location- Central London
Salary & Benefits- £27,000 to £35,000 basic + Commission/Bonus
Job Type- Legal Product Expert, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join the market leading disruptive technology firm within the legal profession working on their market leading Discovery product.
As a Discovery Legal Product Expert you will be involved in selling cutting edge technology into law firms across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world. Working from both an already established client and contact list you will be charged with booking and attending meetings anywhere in the world and demonstrating products and ultimately closing the deal.
Ideally suited to a Law Graduate with practical litigation experience as a lawyer who is excited by a fast-paced entrepreneurial role working on the cutting-edge of the legal industry. It is perfect for candidates who love face to face work and are keen to have a role that has with strategic importance, within not only in the company you work for, but also for major international clients.
They are the leading artificial intelligence platform for the legal profession. The revolutionary technology is founded on the latest breakthroughs in pattern recognition and machine intelligence from the University of Cambridge.
The products use the very latest technologies and their Discovery offering allows law firms to investigate huge volumes of data with ease with the most advanced technology on the market, without compromising on speed and stability. Their document review product accelerates and enhances legal contract review projects by readings and understanding s contracts and other legal documents. It works in any language, finding significant information and anomalies without any instruction. No set-up or customisation is required, the software can be ready to use on the first project in under a day.
Headquartered in London and with offices in Cambridge, Singapore and Chicago, the product is already in use by many of the world`s top law firms.
The Discovery Legal Product Expert role:
– Selling to clients around in the UK, Europe, and other areas across the world.
– Developing a strong understanding and knowledge of business aspects of the law.
– Exciting and fast paced working environment.
– Based in beautiful offices in Central London.
The Ideal Candidate for the Legal Product Expert role:
– You will have graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top University with a Law degree.
– Practical experience in litigation as a lawyer
– Prior sales experience useful but not essential
– Experience with products such as Relativity a bonus
– An articulate, motivated self-starter with a problem-solving attitude
– Commercially minded and an entrepreneurial spirit
– Excellent customer facing skills
– Excellent communication and written skills
– Organised with excellent time management skills
The following will be major advantages in applying for the role:
– Candidates who speak a second European language (particularly French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch). Candidates will have the opportunity to travel extensively to overseas clients so languages an advantage