Position: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Circa £25,000 plus 5% bonus
BlueVenn is a technology company that provides marketing automation, analytics, AI and data management platforms to some of the biggest brands on the planet. Our solutions are used by well-known consumer brands (in retail, travel/leisure, insurance, publishing and media markets) to deliver highly targeted, personalised, multi-channel campaigns. The technology ensures that our clients can deliver the right message, at the right time, to the right person and on the right device. With offices in the UK, US and France we serve clients across 12 countries and operate in an exciting, innovative market.
The role of Graduate Developer
Working as part of the Research and Development Team participate in the hands-on design, development and unit testing of the company’s products following and contributing to the existing design and coding standards. As a junior member of the team, the role will be mentored by Highly experienced Developers who will help you contribute to the future design and development of the company’s core products. You will be a Computer Science graduate with a love for bleeding edge technology and complex problem solving.
* Knowledge of databases, structured query languages and data storage.
* Development capabilities including event driven systems, multithreading, distributed objects and communications.
* Familiarisation of UML or other software designed techniques.
* Use of Microsoft development tools including Visual Studio, SQL Server and TFS.
* Experience of technologies such as HTML, XML, JSON and Web Services.
* Understanding of relational database theory, and designing queries for SQL Databases.
* Develop to coding standards with ownership of delivering quality software.
* Ensure that all work complies with defined product architecture, design patterns and quality management standards.
* To work with the Product Managers to ensure that the design of the requirements reflect customer needs and desired product usage.
* Keep abreast of, and agree planned research into, emerging technologies and methodologies, providing recommendations on exploiting them for business benefit.
* Contribute to project discussions prior to decisions on any of:
* Software Architecture, including supported platforms, development languages
* Development Tools
* Third-Party Software and Libraries
* Circa £25,000 plus 5% bonus
* Share options
* Pension 3%/5%
* 23 days holiday
* Ride to work scheme
To apply to our vacancy for a Graduate Developer, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you