Taskmaster Resources Ltd in Huddersfield are looking to recruit a strong administrator with proven ability to take minutes at regular meetings as well as being able to provide strong administrative support to the School of Human & Health Sciences.
To deliver comprehensive administrative support for designated course(s) and related modules, providing an outstanding level of professional service to all stakeholders.
To ensure that duties are undertaken in line with University policies and procedures (e.g. GDPR and quality assurance).
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To maintain an excellent level of knowledge of designated course(s) and modules to enable the administration of processes associated with running the course(s).
2. To act as the point of contact for administrative enquiries relating to designated course(s) and to provide support in the absence of colleagues for other courses.
3. Contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the School by:
• Establishing and maintaining a professional level of contact with colleagues within the School and other departments, in order to effectively deal with enquiries and maintain own knowledge and awareness.
• Positive participation at relevant team meetings and working groups, making recommendations when relevant.
• The maintenance of an appropriate working knowledge of other areas of the team in order to provide cover and continuity of service as required.
4. To maintain an effective working relationship with academic course teams.
5. To undertake the organisation, hospitality, secretarial servicing and minuting of meetings as required (examples include: course committees, course meetings, module meetings, Student Panels, formal attendance monitoring meetings, Fitness to Practice and Progress Review meetings).
6. To manage and oversee the administration process of Course Assessment Board meetings to include: updating CAB membership, sending meeting requests to academic team and external examiners along with relevant documents (agenda, previous minutes and Chair’s Actions) and being in attendance for minute taking of designated courses.
7. To manage the administration process of Academic Integrity cases to include: assigning the Investigating Officer, notifying the student, sending meeting requests and collating the relevant documentation. Being in attendance at AI meetings to support the process and for minute taking, and subsequently, recording the outcome for Registry