Description:Are you ready to bring the battlefield of the future into reality? That’s what we’re doing. We’re infusing defense systems – like F35, SBIRS, Aegis – with advanced capabilities utilizing Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (AI/ML) techniques delivered through our AI Software Factory. We are on the leading edge of inserting AI into these systems and giving our warfighters the advantage!
As an AI Machine Learning Engineer you will:
* Develop, integrate, and implement algorithms to enable perception, motion/mission planning, controls, etc. functionality in LM products and platforms
* Translate requirements and apply requirements to development code, integrating autonomy, AI or machine learning algorithms to LM products and platforms
* Determine software methods to best acquire and execute knowledge
* Implement algorithms into software to train systems to recognize patterns and perform specific functions
* Responsible for various phases of developing and maintaining autonomy software from requirements generation, software design and development to integration, testing, troubleshooting and debugging, and implementation
* Review test outcomes, conducts troubleshooting, and works to debug issues
* Develop human-machine interface scenarios, breaking missions into tasks
* Document interface requirements and implements human-machine interfaces
* Interface with other teams involved the development lifecycle for perception, mission and motion planning, simulation and modeling, testing, etc.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
* Paid time off
* Work/life balance
* Career development
* Mentorship opportunities
* Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
* 2 years experience with programming languages (eg. Python, C++, Java, MatLab, CUDA, etc.) and ability to learn and transition to new programming languages as needed
* Experience in machine learning frameworks and deep learning toolsets (eg. TensorFlow PyTorch, Caffe, Keras, etc.)
* Understanding of training and evaluating Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs), Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), and/or Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs)
* Experience with CNN model generation, RNN model generation, and reinforcement learning techniques
Desired skills • Experience with signal processing, computer vision (including OpenCV)
* Experience with planning algorithms
* Knowledge of classical AI techniques
* Experience with modeling and simulation on CPU and GPU architectures
* Experience designing and implementing ML techniques aimed at solving specific problems
* Experience with applications in supervised learning (eg. classification, regression, etc.), unsupervised learning (eg. clustering, dimension reduction, generative modeling, etc.) and reinforcement learning (eg. model-based or model-free methods)
* Experience working with analyzing large scale data from a variety of sources and applying statistical methods
* Candidate should have the ability to obtain a DoD secret clearance at a minimum.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experienced ProfessionalView More
More jobs from our partners (7)
Motion RecruitmentSoftware Engineer II / Java / AI / Philadelphia, PA / 110k on2 August 2020Full Time