Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes future like no other.
At Nestlé USA (NUSA), we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading Food and Beverage Company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you!
Enterprise Analytics (EA) – The Organization You Will Be a Part Of
We have established a central Enterprise Analytics team to drive a culture of data and analytics driven business decision-making, from the executive boardroom to the store shelf. To fulfil this vision, we are building advanced data, analytical and automation capabilities while also delivering improved cross-functional insights to help the enterprise make faster and better decisions to ultimately win in the marketplace.
Position Summary – Your Impact
The AI (Artificial Intelligence) Specialist role will bring Artificial Intelligence Strategy to life by shaping and executing AI opportunities at NUSA, promoting the adoption and use of AI capabilities across NUSA, identifying future opportunities and leading entire AI development life cycle. Responsibilities include cultivating advanced analytics user groups, promoting and evangelizing results across business functions.
Primary Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Partner with business functions and identify opportunities for applying AI, Machine Learning (ML) to drive business impact
- Utilizing deep domain expertise, translate business needs into analytical solutions with solid business case & success measures
- Develop and own Execution Roadmap for portfolio of AI capabilities & use cases
- Work with Data Science & Advanced Analytics team to ensure analytical solutions produce deep insights & outcomes which the business can execute
- Present & Promote the benefits of AI/ML applications to business users and drive adoption
- Continuously track AI product performance, uncover new opportunities and enhance solutions
- Proactively identify areas where we can use AI/ML Technologies to solve difficult problems
- Perform competitive analysis, scan analytics landscape, run experiments and find opportunities for differentiation to stay on top of industry trends
- Possess deep domain knowledge in all aspects of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Deep Learning and their applications to drive business results
Your Team – Who You’ll Work With
- Work with Director, EA Advanced Analytics to generate innovative, cross-functional solutions which comprehensively address the asks of the business
Necessary Skills & Qualifications
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Business acumen (strong understanding of how business operates, and how to harness data and analytics to meet business needs)
- Proven track record of launching successful AI/ML based applications with measurable business impact
- Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis
- Solid presentation, communication skills to influence business partners
- Deep understanding of various algorithms and their applications (Regression, Clustering, Decision Trees, Recommender Systems, Probability Networks, NLP, Neural Networks, Bayesian models etc)
- Proficient working with Cloud platform (Azure, Databricks) and data science tools such as Python, R, SQL, NoSQL
- Experience visualizing/presenting insights for stakeholders using PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Passion for solving complex analytical problems and generating cross-functional solutions in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications & requirements
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Analytics or similar
- 5 years of relevant experience working in analytics product management, data science environment deploying AI/Machine Learning applications to address business priorities
- Understanding of consumer products industry preferred
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-.