The Analyst role supports the Caesars Entertainment ‘Enterprise Analytics’ department mission of providing world class analytical support, delivering insights that drive profit, and being a reliable business partner for all operational areas including Gaming, Marketing, VIP (Casino) Marketing/Operations, and Hospitality (Hotel/ Food & Beverage/Retail/Conventions).
Key Job Functions
- Assist in development of predictive models
- Use statistical methods (such as Regression & ARIMA) to create predictive models
- Use machine learning techniques (as random forests, neural nets, and clustering algorithms) to model customer behavior
- Solve optimization models
- Manipulate large datasets to merge data sources, ensure consistency, and design new variables for models
- Conduct adhoc analysis
Caesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between the position and an individual’s religious beliefs or practices.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative field
- 1 year statistical analysis, data science, marketing, operations analysis, or the gaming industry preferred.
- SQL – ability to interact with data in large databases through direct SQL command line syntax
- Python and/or R programming language experience
- Basic knowledge of statistical modeling techniques and machine learning algorithms
- MS Office Products experience (ability to manage data/reports in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly understand business problems and how they may be solved
- Strong analytical skill, aptitude for working with data, and creativity at finding new solutions to modeling problems