Our mission is to make machine learning (ML) accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime through education. We believe strongly that a practical knowledge of ML can be taught broadly, and is a key skill for many builders to learn. Come join Amazon’s Machine Learning University and help spread knowledge of ML!
We are building a team of passionate educators with the demonstrated ability to explain ML to an audience of technical professionals, enhance curriculum, and coordinate with other instructors. Practical experience with machine learning is key to ensure content is up-to-date, practical and engaging. This is a full-time role where you will constantly be challenged to learn and be curious about ML.
On our team, you would:
· Teach classes inside Amazon to a wide-range of students across Amazon
· Develop open-source curriculum designed to provide a practical knowledge of ML. This includes lectures, videos, demos, and assignments (find an article about our latest release here: https://www.amazon.science/latest-news/machine-learning-course-free-online-from-amazon-machine-learning-university)
· Collaborate with scientists across Amazon to continuously understand and integrate advances in ML into the curriculum
· Help drive high-level curriculum decisions to ensure alignment with students’ needs and the state-of-the-art domains of advancement in ML
We will consider candidates from anywhere within the US without the requirement to relocate. Let’s bring ML to everyone and demystify and democratize technology together!
· PhD degree or MS degree + 4 years of experience in data science, computer science, machine learning, mathematics, or related field
· Working knowledge of at least one programming language, with demonstrable experience developing machine learning solutions in that language
· 2 years teaching experience in a technical topic in either an academic of business setting
· Experience teaching machine learning
· Experience with application of methods of machine learning to problems of computer vision
· Knowledge of Python and associated ML libraries, particularly NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit Learn, and a deep learning framework (MXNet, PyTorch, Tensorflow, etc.)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
More jobs from our partners (2413)
AppleSr Machine Learning Research Scientist – Recommendations, Apple Media Products on25 September 2020Any
AppleApple One Business Data Scientist, Apple Media Products Data Science – Cupertino on25 September 2020Any