Junior Asset Management Consultant
Salary: £ Negotiable
Do you want to be the best? If so come and work for the best
Are you an experienced Asset Management Consultant or looking to take your next step in to a more senior business focussed role?
Would you love the opportunity to work with one of the most highly respected engineering and project management consultancies in the world?
Would you like to work with a business who are a top employer in the UK, have a genuine focus on its staff, their professional development and offer an excellent work life balance?
Would you like to be an integral part of a team, where your direct input will be pinnacle in shaping and delivering major UK projects?
Our client are leaders in their space and looking to attract a large number of professionals across a broad range of skills, Strategic Leadership and Technical Project delivery at all levels.
Our Clients growing team embraces the definitions of Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and belonging in a vibrant workplace. Resilience Engineering helping to make our world safe, secure and sustainable; through Safety Engineering, Asset and Data Analytics whilst solving the Engineering challenges of the future.
Our clients are demanding support in a variety of both traditional and pioneering areas, which we provide holistic services, requiring a diverse range of experience with an understanding of Asset Management in the broadest sense, whilst increasingly considering Digital Twins, Digital/Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to name a few.
The Asset Management Capability offer a range of independent and unbiased advice in engineering, technical and strategic advisory services to a wide breadth of markets and clients. We are seeking multiple Asset Management Engineers/Consultants with an understanding of Asset Management and Data Analytics principles, which considers both organisational and physical systems, ensuring people, equipment or the environment are not exposed to unnecessary harm. Asset Management involves the use of a diverse range of tools and techniques to identify and assure systems are safe, secure and sustainable.
Our growing team offer a range of independent and unbiased advice in engineering, technical and strategic advisory services to a wide breadth of markets and clients. We require individuals who have a willingness to learn and develop new skills and possess the personal characteristics including:
* Confident, a good team worker and trustworthy;
* Good inter-personal skills;
You will be working with our clients to deliver diverse Asset Management projects, covering anything from implementing innovative uses of new technology, formulating national guidance, providing strategic direction for asset management policy and using data and analysis tools to develop works programmes. You will have the opportunity to inspire and be inspired by colleagues in offices across the UK and the globe.
Responsibilities for the role are:
* Generating supportability information in support of In Service/Use systems or platforms or as an input to bid proposals/tender responses;
* Influencing equipment design, develop and maintain supportability plans and reports;
* Generating presentations and presenting to clients;
* Provide advice and guidance directly to clients on technical and investment decisions;
* Contribute in problem-solving, manage ambiguity and Asset Management advice;
* Willingness to learn and ability to diversify across multiple projects and domains.
Skills / Qualifications
Technical Knowledge and Experience
* Working knowledge and understanding of Asset Management principles and procedures;
* Confident communicator with proven inter-personal skills, able to adapt, manage potential ambiguity and deliver under challenging situations;
* Experienced in working with clients to provide Asset Management advice and guidance;
* Precise data handling, interpretation and manipulation skills;
* Understanding of Military and Defence Standards such as Def Stan 00-600, JSP886;
* Working knowledge of ISO 55000 or PAS 55 experience;
* Contribute with problem-solving, investigative and innovative skillset;
* Interest in asset management matters through membership of professional bodies;
* Broad engineering domain knowledge;
* HNC/HND/Degree level in an engineering discipline or practical engineering experience;
* Aspiration or working towards Chartered Engineer or equivalent;
* Experience of working in wider markets, with experience of consultancy to external clients;
* Awareness or emerging experience of Asset Performance Management (APM);
* Experience and understanding of asset modelling and management systems;
* Previous Asset Management experience within high hazard domains