We’re looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Partner with multiple management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding company , its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Retail background preferable
- Strong hands on experience in Java Spark, Hive, HDFS, Impala, Hadoop, Cloudera, MapReduce Core Java, Restful API
- Experience in RDMS, Data structures, algorithms.
- Experience in GIT, and tools like JIRA.
- Technical expertise required in multiple big data and cloud technologies.
- Familiar with TDD development methodology and understand source control
- Work with business partners to develop business rules and business rule execution
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- Extensive experience system analysis and in programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one area of Applications Development
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
More jobs from our partners (824)
AppleSenior Business/Data Analyst – WW Sales Finance Process, Analytics, and Reporting on29 September 2020Any