Big data Lead.
Location: Hopkins, MN
- Minimum 8 years of total IT experience, with at-least 3 years in Bigdata technologies, specificallyImpala, Hive and Spark (Scala).
- Hands on experience in streaming patterns andgood understanding of Kafka andor Pulsar.
- Willing to work in multi-vendor setup and should be capable to work with enterprise architects with minimal supervision
- Should manage and lead offshore team.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- SFDC Knowledge, supply chain planning experience would be an added advantage.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.View More
More jobs from our partners (975)
AppleApple Media Products Engineering- Program Manager, Analytics and Big Data on27 October 2020Any
AppleManager – Big Data Engineering – Wallet & Apple Pay – SCV on27 October 2020Any
AppleSoftware Development Engineer – Video Computer Vision on27 October 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Machine Learning Researcher / Computational Neuroscientist, Machine Intelligence on27 October 2020Any
AppleISE, Proactive -Chinese Machine Learning Software Engineer on27 October 2020Any
AppleApple Media Products – Big Data Analyst, Analytics Engineering on27 October 2020Any