• Ph.D./Masters in computational biology, genetics/genomics, biostatistics or a related field, or alternatively a quantitative field with experience in the above areas.
• Proficiency in statistical analysis using R, a scripting language (Perl or Python) and familiarity working with the UNIX/LUNIX environment.
• Strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to multi-task.
• Experience working with clinical biomarker data
• Experience working with RNA-Seq or WES data
• Experience developing a R-shiny server
• Familiarity with basic statistical methods such as Cox Proportional Hazards model, logistic regression, linear regression, Wilcoxon rank sum test etc.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated computational biology scientist to join a team supporting analyses of molecular biomarker data from CLIENT’s oncology clinical trials. The scientist will work within a computational biology group to support translational oncology research and development. The scientist will perform correlative analysis of clinical biomarker data with clinical outcome, identify biomarkers for pharmacological effects of drug treatment, among others. The scientist will also contribute to CLIENT’s clinical biomarker compendium by processing and consolidating multi-omics data such as expression and mutational data from RNA-Seq and whole-exome sequencing (WES). The analyst will work with the computational biology team to address analytical needs from the translational oncology leads, global medical team, medical investigators and other functional lines.
More jobs from our partners (660)
SlackSr. Data Scientist, Business Analytics – Data Science on21 April 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Data Scientist – Experimentation, Siri Data on29 April 2021Any