Business Analyst (RPA)
Salary up to 55k, + equity
MBN’s Data Team are currently supporting a seed funded automation start up that are fast approaching their series A with their next round of hires.
The team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists and Researchers have combined Machine Learning (Computer Vision & NLP) and Human intelligence to develop a unique, state of the art Robotic Process Automation software.
They are now in looking for what they describe as one of their most crucial hires yet, a Business Analyst or RPA consultant that will play an integral part as the human loop of their AI system prior to the full automation and holy grail of unsupervised machine intelligence.
Who we’re looking for…
* 3 years’ experience as a Business analyst
* RPA experience; Process identification and mapping from a RPA perspective, experience with RPA tools like UiPath, BluePrism etc.
* Strong experience gathering & drafting requirements, developing process maps and delivering bots in production
* Clear communicator that is able to build rapport instantaneously.
* Someone who thinks like a found and can see th bigger picture whilst having a track record of rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done.
What you’ll do… among other things.
* Gather and evaluate business requirements to understand the desired processes for automation
* Identify opportunities to retire legacy technologies and migrate their software
* Map and re-engineer processes to create efficiencies using their process discover tool
* Manage risks & issues, prepare project documentation and summary reports on a regular basis for product improvement for our data scientists and software engineers
You’ll be joining a business with an astonishing 0% attrition rate since inception 2.5 years ago. What are you waiting for? Apply or contact me, David to discuss in full