Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 basic + Commission
One of London's top Auto-tech start ups is in search of a pro-active and success driven Business Development Manager to scale up its growth across the UK territory!
If you are seasoned automotive sales professional who is looking for a lucrative opportunity within the autotech space, then this role is the perfect fit for you!
About The Company
This is an ingenious auto-tech company which uses a combination of AI and Machine Learning to automate motor insurance claims. Through its ingenious use of technology, this fast-growing company, is disrupting the traditional motor insurance model, making the claims management and motor repair process more seamless, faster and efficient for its clients.
The ideal Business Development manager, will be a confident, sharp professional with a solid track in fleet management sales. As the Business Development Manager, you will be working alongside an energetic sales team and will be responsible for managing and leading the company's entire new business sales strategy.
This is financially rewarding new business sales management position offering the opportunity to tap into an industry worth £16bn! The role comes with competitive base salary combined with a generous bonus structure.
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Manager will include:
* Implementing, leading and delivering company's entire sales strategy across the UK
* Business Development – generating leads, identifying opportunities for new business and converting leads to revenue
* Building and managing strategic key relationships with C Suite Executives, automotive partners/brokers, body shops etc
* Consultative selling – working out the clients main problems/issues and recommending efficient marketing solutions to clients
* Creating proposals and managing the pitch and negotiating process
* Responsible for developing and creating effective sales strategies to resolve client's challenges and enable them to achieve their marketing and revenue goals
* Creating leveraging additional revenues streams to increase sales for the company
* Delivering persuasive presentations at Board Level to educate clients on the company's marketing solutions
* Organising F2F client meetings and maintaining a thriving pipeline of new business
* 4 years' direct selling to fleet managers
* A relevant degree in Marketing (Preferred but not essential)
* In-depth knowledge and understand of the automotive and fleet management industry
* Experience of training or managing a sales team
* Excellent project management and organisation skills
* The ability manage full 360 sales cycle
* Impeccable client management skills with the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients
* Confident, resilient with the ability to present to C-Level Executives and influence key decision makers
* Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Energetic with a positive approach to sales!
* A collaborative and supportive team player
* Driven, self starter, with a hunger to succeed and progress within the company
Sound like your ideal sales role? If so, please do not hesitate to apply with you CV