Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence and Data Science Lead Consultant with advanced data analytics experience to join our team in the DC Metro Area. The Business Intelligence and Data Science Lead Consultant
is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading evidence-based analytics, robust data solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in data management, analysis, and reporting, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities in data analytics while serving our clients.
As a Business Intelligence and Data Science Lead Consultant, you will:
- Manage all aspects of client delivery and relationship management including establishing trusted-advisor relationships with internal and external clients
- Conduct research and prepare analyses and forecasts
- Apply statistical methodologies to complex data
- Translate policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative data analysis and investigative data research.
- Lead a team ofpeople to generate on-time and high-quality deliverables
- Gather and analyze both quantitative and qualitative information, present findings and recommendations to client management, and implement recommendations and new initiatives with project team
- Review existing reports and metrics for automation and improvement
- Manage aspects of system development and implementation including requirements, design, testing, training, and system administration
- Support business development activities including identifying new leads and leading proposals and RFI responses
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Information Management, Accounting, Finance, Policy, Business, or closely related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience performing data science, technology deployment project oversight, and/or program management support services.
- Minimum of 2 years of team leadership and program management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).
- Advanced proficiency with analytics tools such R, SAS, and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Advanced proficiency custom developing open source and COTS applications using VBA, SQL, Python, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and stay flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong curiosity and ability to quickly improve efficiency and effectiveness in new tasks.
Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Active Government Security clearance
- PMP certification
- Agile certification
- Experience using ArcGIS
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at .
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)View More