Kforce has a growing client in Austin, TX that is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer – Computer Vision to the team. If you are looking to join a startup company and apply your software engineering prowess to solve complex problems, this could be the opportunity you are looking for. You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing new features and functionality as well as providing your expertise to enhance the success of future releases.
- CS/BSEE/MSEE preferred
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Expert level C++ skills
- Computer Vision (OpenCV) experience
- Experience with MATLAB a plus
- Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) a plus
- Experience with photorealistic and physics-based rendering
- Ability to work independently and be a great team member
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
More jobs from our partners (32)
AppleCamera and Photos, Camera Software – Imaging and Computer Vision Research Engineer on3 January 2021Any
AppleComputer Vision Engineer – Tracking and Sensor Fusion (TDG) on4 January 2021Any