C++ / Python R&D Software Engineer
Calling all top Computer Science Graduates or Post-Doc Researchers, who would like to work in a cutting-edge area of Deep Learning and Computer Vision Research. Offering the opportunity to work for a hugely exciting venture, currently within the research phase, backed by some of the brightest and most-knowledgeable minds within this field in Cambridge.
Working within a relatively new team for a larger successful software group, this offers the opportunity and progression of a start-up, with all the backing and benefits of a larger corporation. With the tech still within research phase, with plans of going to market in the imminent future, this team offers the perfect transition for and Graduate Computer Scientist to Post-Doc, who is looking to enter industry, while learning a pioneering area of Deep Learning and Computer Vision.
Salary: £30k – £35k for graduates, £35k – £40k for Masters, £40k – £45k for Ph.D., more for post-doc research DOE.
Requirements for C++ / Python R&D Software Engineer :
* 1st Class bachelor’s degree from a leading University in Computer Science or related first degree/MSc with a high Computer Science content i.e. Computer Engineering / Computer Systems Engineering / Software Engineering / Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Computer Vision / Maths / Physics etc
* A post-graduate qualification of either a Masters or PhD would be beneficial
* Experience with Python and/or C++
* Any knowledge within Machine Learning highly beneficial
* An interest in working in the fields of Computer Vision, Deep Learning and Machine Learning
Responsibilities for C++ / Python R&D Software Engineer:
The job involves applying innovative deep learning to problems in computer vision, audio analytic and data mining applications. The role is a mix of research and development including:
* Develop cutting-edge machine- learning, computer vision and audio analytic algorithms
* Research into areas of machine learning, signal processing, computer vision, deep learning and audio analytics
* Predominantly programming in and equal mix of C++ and Python (although sometimes you will be required to quickly pick up a new language if it is deemed the best fit for a specific project).
If you would like to enquire about this unique Graduate/ Post- Doc engineer opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV via the relevant link.
Keywords- BSc / BEng / MMath / Meng / MSc / MA / Computer Science / Augmented Reality / Deep learning / artificial intelligence / research / science / post-doc / post-doctorate / Ph.D. / Computer Vision / Machine Learning / Mathematics / Natural Sciences / Engineering / Physics, Astrophysics / Python / MATLAB / audio analytics / signal processing /speech / data science / linear algebra
RedTech Recruitment Ltd focus solely on finding roles for Engineers and Scientists leaving academia entering industry. Even if the above role isn’t of interest, please contact us to see our other opportunities. We are trained in supporting people through the transitional period from academia to industry and can offer you a wealth of support and advice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at RedTech. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status