Clinical Project Manager
We are seeking a Clinical Project Manager to drive the set up and management of the clinical research activities within our client’s medical device R+D.
You will be responsible for playing a key role in supporting the company’s expansion in their clinical research programme. Much of the research carried out is unique, as such the applicant should demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
This role will report to the head of R+D.
* Strong previous experience in set-up and management of clinical trials!
* PhD or MD in biomedical science strongly preferred but not essential
* Previous experience in medical device or diagnostics trials is essential
* Strong report writing skills
* An understanding of cardiology OR ultrasound OR medical imaging OR AI would be advantageous but is not essential
* Excellent communication and ability to prioritize own workload
If you are interested in applying for this role please click apply now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Keywords: clinical research, science, study, project, management, postdoctoral, cardiovascular, cardiology, imaging, data, manager