Clinical Research Scientist
We are seeking a Clinical Research Scientist to drive the design and management of the clinical research activities within our client’s medical device R+D.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of robust clinical studies to strengthen the knowledge base of the clinical use of the company’s products. Much of the research carried out is unique, as such the applicant should demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
This role will report to the head of R+D and work closely with the Chief Medical Officer. Your unique combination of clinical understanding and experience in biomedical/ clinical science will contribute to the company’s research and process development.
* PhD or MD in biomedical science strongly preferred
* Exposure to clinical research processes is essential
* A sound understanding of cardiology is essential
* Strong report writing skills
* An understanding of ultrasound OR medical imaging OR AI would be advantageous but is not essential
* Excellent communication and ability to prioritize own workload
If you are interested in applying for this role please click apply now!
Harris Lord is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Keywords: clinical research, science, study, project, management, postdoctoral, cardiovascular, cardiology, imaging, data, manager