Company Type:Privately Held Size: 1,001-5,000 employees
Computer Science Internship AFC / CORP Description
- Perform various duties to support technical functions of the Enterprise Data & Innovation department. This could include, but is not necessarily limited to: innovation focused research and development, software programming, process analysis, requirements, report writing, data analysis, data scrubbing, predictive modeling, business intelligence development, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems, documentation and system administration using on-premise and/or cloud environments.
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations to various groups of various sizes to communicate findings and / or recommendations
- Work collaboratively with manager, department members and other interns
- Basic Data modeling knowledge
- Experience with at least one programming language, C#, Java, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Expressed interest in Machine Learning
- Experience with at least one major cloud platform, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
- Functional understanding of statistical programming languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- A history of entrepreneurial and innovative efforts
- Competent business etiquette and business ethics
- Strong experience with MS Productivity Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, especially technology
- Ability to analyze and document both business and technical processes
- Basic business and financial acumen
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong work ethic