Company Type: Public Company Size: 10,001+ employees
At Signals Analytics, we use AI to help the world’s leading brands to make better product decisions faster and with less risk. We’re looking for hard-working, passionate people to help us unite the art and science of analytics with sound decision-making.
The opportunity to shape how companies create winning products, discover breakthrough cures and put social good at the heart of their business is in our grasp. We’ve already proven that we can move faster than anyone else, working with leading brands around the world.
We are seeking a hands-on Content Manager to create, improve and maintain a variety of content that helps drive our business goals. You will manage a content calendar, regularly write and produce a wide range of collateral, from data sheets, to white papers, blogs and sales presentations. This role will work side by side with our product and insights team, gaining a unique understanding of Signals’ core business and value proposition, translating highly technical concepts into easy to consume writing.
Ideally, you will have experience in the software start-up space with a passion for all things related to disruption, data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning. You will be highly creative, detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple projects at once and of course, be an excellent writer who is comfortable with different formats.
What you will be doing
- Maintain content calendar that aligns with short and long term marketing goals
- Create new content & collateral for Signals’ offerings: blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Edit and improve existing content
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas for compelling content
- Work with outsource vendors, designers, etc. and ensure adherence with brand and corporate guidelines
What You Need for this Position
- BA/BSc degree in relevant area of study
- 4-8 years B2B/SaaS company marketing experience
- Proven experience producing technical marketing content in a variety of formats – blogs, data sheets, white papers, case studies, web pages, email communications, etc.
- Excellent writing skills in English, with a compelling writing style
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
- Former management consultants & journalists are encouraged to apply
- A passion for innovation, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies
Why work with us? Join as a key player with the chance to partner with our commerical teams and make an impact on the product and company direction each and every day!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future.
An opportunity to join a growing team and client base and have a profound impact on Fortune 2000 companies and on Signals’ growth.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance, generous vacation, and a 401K.
Find more information about our culture on our Glassdoor Page!