Templeton and Partners is currently looking for a hands-on IoT engineer for an AI related project.
Initial contract is 6 months, based in Amsterdam.
• Hands on IoT development and configuration
• Contribute to IoT Solution development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities on multiple platforms
• Demonstrated experience of implementing IoT architecture systems in various project scenarios
• Minimum of 1 year of hands-on IoT experience
• Must have contributed to at least one IoT / Connected Product project
• Proven IOT experience and therefore can easily configure and set up IOT networks.
• Knows about different type of IOT related networking: LoRAWAN/NB-IOT/4G/etc.
• Experience on IoT Platforms such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to operate in a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment