Company Type: Privately Held
Seamless.AI delivers the world’s best sales leads. Maximize revenue, increase sales and acquire your total addressable market instantly using artificial intelligence. Joining our team, you will be helping make a direct impact on growing our users from 20,000 companies and users to our ultimate goal to impact 1 billion people through our paid digital marketing.
Seamless.AI is obsessed with maximizing customer success. That not only includes making sure our customers can effectively use our products and services- we hold ourselves accountable for our customers’ continued growth and success in effectively getting their own products and services into the hands of the right people.
Seamless.AI is hiring a CS Support Specialist to manage technical and strategic questions from our customers, primarily over email and in-app messaging. Our platform provides sales and marketing professionals with real-time contact data using our search engine app, browser extension, and AI validation and verification. The CS Support Specialist will need to quickly develop subject matter expertise in our products and services in order to help our customers get the best possible lead data and ensure their future success.
Who will love this job:
- A servant leader: You love helping people and understand how the value of humility in solving problems. You don’t rest until whomever your serving has what they need to move forward on their way to success.
- A solutions warrior: You know how to get into the trenches and serve high volumes of customers with precision, using the tools at your disposal to cut down on wait times and ensure your first answer resolves the issue as often as possible.
- A product prodigy: You’re ready to get a wealth of hands-on experience with a bleeding edge product that will give you an introduction to the product space and slingshot your technical education.
- A tinkerer: You’re eager to get hands-on with our products and services to become a subject matter expert, helping us uncover new and exciting ways to evolve our products and services based on what you help us learn from customer behavior and data.
- A true client advocate: You embrace your power to raise the voice of the customer within the organization in order to get them results, and to help us strengthen and improve the product.
- A collaborator: You proactively contribute to organizational efforts to improve customer success and support on a variety of fronts, including knowledge base content development and ticket resolution.
- Resolve customer requests effectively and efficiently, increasing your expertise with the product every day and getting support from your collaborators in CS, sales, and product whenever necessary.
- Drive best-in-class customer satisfaction by solving problems, not just answering questions, and providing just the right amount of personal attention to drive our customers’ success and growth.
- Work closely with our CS team to optimize your work through coaching and continuous education.
- Work with CS leadership to track trends and insights alongside request resolution, making sure the organization gets smarter with every problem we solve.
- Contribute to cultivating our growing customer knowledge center that provides on-demand training to customers at seamlesscontacts.zendesk.com
- Work with other internal departments to raise the voice of the customer and make sure they have a seat at the table in developing our product roadmap.
- 2-3 years direct experience with ticket or case resolution in a customer service, customer success or customer experience environment.
- Familiarity with inbound/outbound sales processes, search platform functionality, and technical product support.
- Experience with ZenDesk is a plus.
- Experience partnering with product and development teams and subject matter experts, or working in a Scrum or Agile environment, is a plus.
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Seamless, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees and it shows. We’re proud to say Seamless.AI was recognized as a one of the Top Most Promising and Fastest Growing Start up by VentureOhio. Our CEO, Brandon Bornancin, was also named 2018 Sales Development Thought Leader of the Year. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that pervasive throughout every step of a Seamless employee’s journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through Daily Standup sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Seamless.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, world-class health benefits, flexible vacation time, paid time off, a dog friendly office, remote flexibility and numerous other benefits to improve company culture/morale. And… we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development programs to improve your skills, an office ping-pong table, pool table, arcade basketball, DJ booth, and of course, fully stocked fridges and free coffee. 🙂
Take the chance to contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged culture that’s addicted to winning. We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Seamless.
Disclaimer: This is a full-time position that ideally would be located in our Columbus, Ohio office but for the right candidate we would be open to full US remote. We are open to assisting with relocation and willing to discuss for some positions. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No Recruiters. This is an internal position our internal team is hiring for.