A rising data and sports focused company in Chicago is currently seeking an AI/Data Scientist to join their team. If you have a passion for sports, numbers, and finding data driven solutions, this is the perfect job for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engineering AI based solutions
- Guide teams on AI approaches to solutions
- Research, develop, and implement techniques to structured and unstructured data sets
- Computer Science or related degree (Bachelors, MS, or PhD)
- Python, C++, other key programming languages
- Extensive experience with data sources (structured and unstructured)
- Experience in one or more modern deep learning engines (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc)
- Quick thinking, passion, and drive to create new technologies with high impact
Our client is looking for a strong cultural fit that will hit the ground running and help their team advance and innovate in the field of sports data technologies.
Apply ASAP, contact me at or
More jobs from our partners (598)
SpotlineAWS Devops Admin/ Data Engineer Technical Lead(9+ exp must) on17 August 2020Full Time