Store number: Corporate Office
Shopping center: Evansville
Street address: 7500 E Columbia Street
Job Summary: The Data Analyst influences business decisions and strategies by analyzing and understanding customer behavior.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Builds predictive models and performs descriptive analytics using statistical methods such as clustering and segmentation techniques, regression, and propensity modeling.
- Provides ad-hoc reports and deep dives into customer analytics to help answer and guide strategic business decisions.
- Analyzes Shoe Carnival customer data, demographics, segmentation, and market basket data to transform it into meaningful insights.
- Ensures data integrity by leveraging proven methodologies, including data reconciliation, data integration, and data audits.
- Translates complex analytics tasks into concise and easily consumable outputs (data storytelling and dashboards) to help business stakeholders make data driven decisions.
- Designs and tests multivariate tests in collaboration with internal and external teams.
- Provides multi-functional teams with data related to the performance of marketing channels, the health of the customer file, and the impact of pricing/promotions.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or related analytical degree and/or experience required.
- Familiarity with a variety of statistical models including logistic/linear regression, cluster analysis, propensity models, and other modeling techniques required.
- Experience with Tableau and/or Alteryx preferred.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, and Voluntary Benefits
- Fitness Membership Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.View More