Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Data is central to Twitch’s decision-making process, and analysts are an essential component to promote data-driven decision-making in all of our operations. As a data analyst at Twitch, you will be on the ground floor with your team, shaping the way product performance is measured, defining what questions should be asked, and scaling analytics methods and tools to support our growing business, leading the way for high-quality, high velocity decisions for your team.
You are an experienced data analyst who will assist all members of the Strategic Planning team. The Strategic Planning team drives analytics for all parts of the business (Ad Operations, Planning, Pricing and Yield, and Sales Operations). You will report to the Senior Data Analyst of Revenue Analytics and will provide support on all things data in the company, reduce lead times on data requests, help normalize data to ensure usability, and to uncover any insights during the process.
· Support and empower the entire Twitch Ad Sales organization by providing accurate ad hoc and automated insights, reporting, and dashboards, from numerous different data sources
· Help establish analytical framework for the team: partner with product and engineering teams to define measurement approaches, quantify and evaluate success, develop KPIs and guide tracking efforts for ongoing measurement and reporting
· Tackle complex and ambiguous analysis projects: provide clarity and leverage tools to answer complicated questions
· Run regular tests and discrepancy checks against all data sets to ensure continuity in accuracy and quality of data
· 3+ years of experience in the data/BI space
· Experience with SQL
· Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
· 3+ years of experience in Ad Tech, Finance, Consulting, Engineering, or in any data specific role
· 2+ years of experience in Ad Tech, Publishing, or Agency
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Great excel modeling skills
· Experience with common database tools (e.g. PostgreSQL, Mode, Amazon Redshift, Python), and business intelligence and data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Looker)
· Experience in senior stakeholder interaction and great presentations skills
· You are a strategic thinker with strong financial acumen
· Experience with data visualization and using data to tell a story
· Knowledge of the digital media and advertising industry
· Statistics and hypotheses testing experience or knowledge is always a plus.
· You know a lot about online communities, games, and Twitch.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.View More
More jobs from our partners (347)
AppleAI/ML – Senior Analyst Operations, Annotation Operations on9 February 2021Any