Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Data Analyst. Our client in Glendale, CA has a contract opening for a Data Analyst to be responsible for understanding data and analyzing and generating reports for business requests. The Data Analyst will conduct full lifecycle analysis including requirements, activities and design, and will be responsible for developing analysis and reporting capabilities.
For this role, we are looking for a Data Analyst with good analytical abilities, Microsoft SQL Server experience, and Enterprise Data Warehouse experience. The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years experience, and rental/retail business experience is a plus.
Job duties include:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages SQL databases
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation.Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.View More
More jobs from our partners (2169)
AppleSenior Business/Data Analyst – WW Sales Finance Process, Analytics, and Reporting on23 September 2020Any