Pobble provides award winning digital tools to support the teaching of writing. Pobble has
hundreds of thousands of monthly users all over the world and launched a B2C proposition in January
2020 which is now scaling up. We have data and automation at the heart of our scale-up plans. We
have a remarkable team with a combination of backgrounds (teaching, technical, business…) and we
place equality and diversity at the heart of our culture.
Support the growth of an award-winning digital product that literally helps thousands of teachers every
day to make learning exciting for their pupils.
You will work directly with the founding CEO on developing, implementing and optimising our data
strategy. You will be working to analyse and draw insights from 500k monthly active users to drive
growth decisions. You’ll also contribute to designing and implementing product development strategies
around the automated assessment of children’s writing.
This is an ideal role for a mission driven individual who ideally has experience as a data analyst and
who is looking to lead on the long-term data strategy at a fast growing, exciting EdTech start-up with
data at its heart.
- Maintaining our data set and implementing world-leading data analytics tools and analysis to
profile and understand users’ needs and behaviours.
- Creating and validating hypotheses by developing and conducting analysis to support key
business decision making, and helping us to find our North Star Metric.
- Using data to automate key operational processes and developing dashboards.
- Contributing to the development of new products, built on data driven insights.
You have a high level of mathematical ability and a passion for analysing, modelling
and interpreting data. You have a methodical and logical approach and have excellent problem-solving
skills. You plan well and can meet deadlines, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. What
will increase your chances of success:
- You have prior experience as a data analyst and a background in programming.
- You have used tools such as Mixpanel, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and
- You have experience in languages such as Python and SQL.
- You can demonstrate specific examples of when you have delivered outstanding outcomes
using the power of data.
- You are mission driven and want to contribute to growing a company that has a daily impact on
the lives of thousands of children, parents and teachers all over the world.
- We are looking for a full-time role but would be open to a part-time or
contracted initial engagement.
- Salary and benefits competitive and based on experience.
- Package will include equity.
- You’ll work with a “remote-by-default”, mission driven team of 14 people with bags of passion
This job was posted by Remotive
You may view the original job here: https://remotive.io/remote-jobs/data/data-analyst-265398View More
More jobs from our partners (824)
AppleSenior Business/Data Analyst – WW Sales Finance Process, Analytics, and Reporting on29 September 2020Any