Description:Perform Modeling, Simulation & Analysis (MS&A) in support of F-35 Sustainment.
1) Apply modeling & simulation technical principles, concepts and techniques to assess Performance Based Logistics (PBL) metrics using commercial, government, and LM developed tools
2) Support coordination and development of problem statements, modeling approaches and ground rules and assumptions (GR&A)
3) Work under the guidance of a technical lead to perform analysis to establish a total cost to performance picture for Sustainment
4) Analyze F-35 fielded performance developing solutions to assigned problems for the purpose of forecasting, root cause analysis, evaluation of potential solutions, and assessment of corrective actions.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related technical discipline (Industrial, Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical, Etc), Physics, Data Science, Data Analysis, Physics, or Mathematics (use of stochastic and deterministic data models) or related technical disciplines with an emphasis in modeling, data manipulation, and/or the application of mathematical and statistical methods to business and risk management problems.
– Coursework or experience with/knowledge of conducting performance and cost analysis, Database systems (SQL and NO SQL based), Descriptive statistics and exploratory data analysis, Predictive analytics modeling, simulation and forecasting (for higher level employees), Statistical programming and data processing skills.
– Knowledge of scripting (one or more common languages e.g., Python and R), statistics (descriptive and inferential), data munging, and data visualization
– Experienced in data structures and hierarchies
– Experience collecting and compiling datasets from disparate data sources into the required data structure.
– Computer programming experience with SAS or other high-level language. Ability to query databases using Structured Query Language (SQL). Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
– Ability to perform analysis via multi-criteria decision modeling including discrete event simulations, statistical & risk analysis, life-cycle cost analysis, performance & cost trade-offs, and business case analysis
– Proficiency with MS Office tool suite.
– Experience managing data quality and configuration control.
– Coursework or previous experience analyzing supply chain networks.
– Strong analytical skills and understanding of system databases, data elements and application software solutions to optimize data gathering and analysis
Other Important Information You Should Know Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits. Clearance Level: Secret Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: 4 yr and up College Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY Relocation Available: Yes Career Area: Product Support Type: Full-Time Shift: FirstView More
More jobs from our partners (694)
AppleAI/ML – Annotation Analyst, French Canadian Language on1 December 2020Any