Sr. Clinical Data Analyst Needed!!
In this awesome opportunity, you be analyzing data returned from clinical studies wherein recordings of electrograms and other signals have been collected while using an electrophysiology mapping system.
What Will You Be Doing?
- With help, you will process data, compute statistics, and write summary reports.
- Trouble-shoot Data Clarification forms to find discrepancies.
- Write developmental changes.
- Attend and contribute to clinical study meetings.
What Will You Need to Be Successful in This Role?
- Ideally, experience with EDC Clinical Research.
- Data Collection.
- Experience using SAP, SQL and DCT.
- Experience navigating a file system and use standard set of Linux commands.
- Proficiency with MATLAB.
- Nice to have (but not required) experience includes: (cardiac electrophysiology/anatomy, software development experience, and statistics).
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
More jobs from our partners (35)
Source MedicalPhysician / ObGyn / Tennessee / Permanent / Knoxville TN / Robotics tr on26 August 2020Full Time
Alpha Medical Group.Physician / Urology / Ohio / Permanent / Urologist. Robotics trained. on26 August 2020Full Time
Alpha Medical Group.Physician / Urology / Ohio / Permanent / Urologist with Robotics and F on26 August 2020Full Time