At Bigge, we are elevating America with over 1,200 cranes in our fleet. Bigge buys, sells, rents, operates, and maintains a fleet of cranes that are deployed throughout the contiguous United States. Since 1916, we have been building America’s landmarks, and we are proud to have created one of the highest performing equipment companies in the world.
Bigge is leading the transformation of the crane and rigging industry with a unique approach to maintaining the best experience, equipment, and technology in the market. Leveraging our innovative technology platform, we are forging new ground in the areas of safety, equipment utilization, and employee growth.
About the Role:
Bigge is looking for a Data Analyst to join its newly founded analytics team. The role requires the ability to support the “manage by metrics” nature of Bigge while steering the long-term data and analytics strategy. This position allows for a 100% remote experience that allows you to work from home, enjoy your family, outside interests, and passions, with occasional in-person huddles, meetings, and events.
You will make an impact by:
- Partnering with business stakeholders to develop dashboards and KPIs
- Maintaining report data for quality, stability, and trustworthiness over time
- Mining large datasets for insights
- Contributing to the standardization and usage of best practices for storing, querying, and analyzing data
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or another relevant technical field
- 0-2 years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- Understanding of SQL and other query languages
- Experience working with statistical analysis
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Eager to grow and tackle problems
- Scripting and Statistical programming experience a plus (Python, R, etc.)
- G/L–Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Asset Management–BlueBuilder (proprietary homegrown system)
- BI–Microsoft PowerBi
- Data Platform–Azure SQL & Azure Gen 2 Data Lake
- Safety – We value safety above all else and believe good judgment is essential to our success.
- Teamwork – We are OneBigge.
- Innovation – We embrace agility, empowerment, and ongoing improvement.
- Results – We are accountable to our customers, ourselves, and each other.
- Passion – We love this business and are committed to bringing the perfect fleet to the industry.
- Competitive pay and a matching 401(k) plan
- Vacation, Company Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
Bigge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to Race, Religious Creed, Color, National Origin, Ancestry, Physical or Mental Disability, Medical Condition, Genetic Information, Marital Status, Sex, Gender, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Sexual Orientation, Military or Veteran status.
Apply for This JobView More