Data Analyst shall use their expertise to provide the full range of analytics in turning data into useable information for the senior executive team to make informed decisions. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Using various tools to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large volumes of data in multiple formats (i.e. spreadsheets, presentations, White Papers, etc.).
• Perform custom data analysis using data visualization software such as Tableau, QLIK, etc.
• Explore datasets graphically using an intermediate knowledge of NEO4J and Cypher query language.
• Perform statistical analysis and modeling of data with R or similar statistical computer software. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Active TOP-SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility and a CI poly.
• A Bachelors Degree in Data Analytics, Business Analytics, or other related Information Systems field.
• Knowledge of statistical and machine learning methods.
• Experience with Python and R programming languages.
• Experience in data visualization methods. TRAVEL
• Extended travel to locations for familiarization training may be required by the Government.
• Travel may be required to support this position and is not projected to exceed 10% of the allocated working schedule in any given month or year. USGI offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision, life insurance, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, PTO, bereavement leave, and 15 paid Federal Holidays.
More jobs from our partners (971)
AmazonSoftware Development Engineer – Machine Learning Prime Video Recommendations on21 October 2020Any
DeloitteArtificial Intelligence (Full Stack Developer), Senior Consultant – Applied Artificial Intelligence on21 October 2020Any
DeloitteArtificial Intelligence, Consultant – Applied Artificial Intelligence (Full Stack Developer) on21 October 2020Any
AmazonSoftware Development Engineer – Machine Learning (Prime Video Recommendations) on21 October 2020Any
AppleAI/ML – Machine Learning R&D Scientist, Machine Translation on21 October 2020Any