Infosys is seeking a Data Engineer in this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Required Data Engineer Qualifications:
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance ofSpringfield MAor be willing to relocate to the area.This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
Preferred Data Engineer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience with data analytics, data modeling, and database design
- 3+ years of coding and scripting (Python, Java, Scala) and design experience
- 3+ years of experience with Spark framework
- Experience with ELT methodologies and tools
- 4+ years of experience in software development life cycle
- 4+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- 3+ years of experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
- Database (Any DB – Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server etc.,) Preferred: Teradata
- SQL (Should have experience in writing complex SQLs or ETL using SQL)
- ETL (Any ETL Tool or SQL Scripting used for ETL)
- Python Scripting, AWS
- Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data architecture
- Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
- Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- CI / CD exposure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com .
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Auto req ID
State / Region / Province
Technology Lead – US
External Job Title
Data EngineerView More
More jobs from our partners (1211)
AppleAI/ML – Sr Engineering Manager, ML Platform & Technology on20 October 2020Any