The Content and Insights Sharing team within Amazon Advertising Analytics and Insights (A&I) team is looking for a motivated and experienced Engineers to develop a brand new platform which will change the way we manage, secure and distribute advertising content and insights with our customers.
This is a highly visible position with significant impact and growth. You will get an opportunity to build a greenfield product ground up at Amazon scale. You can shape the architecture, design and deliverables without being bogged down supporting legacy systems. We are looking for an engineer who can thrive in startup environment, think big, and can move fast. If you are passionate about creating the future, come join us as we work hard, have fun, and make history. As a Software Engineer, you will be an important part of the team. Software engineers are vital to our success and we recognize that. You will have opportunity to build your career in a highly visible and growing team. You will get guidance from senior engineers and at the same time will have opportunity to design systems that work at Amazon scale.
As an engineer engineer on this team:
* You will develop end-to-end customer facing features
* You take ownership of all aspects of the software: backend, design, architecture and operations
* You will be responsible for every aspect of the software development cycle, including software architectural design, data integration from various internal systems, building backend services for data recommendations, development of highly interactive web applications, software deployment using continuous integration tools, and monitoring to ensure high availability.
* You’ll participate in all major software/architectural design decisions
· 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
· Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
· Experience in SQL
* 3+ years professional experience in software development
* Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
* Hands-on experience on all aspects of data warehousing. Design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics to drive data deliverables.
* 3+ years of coding experience in at least one modern programming language (Python, Ruby, Scala, Java, etc.)
* 3+ years of hands-on experience writing SQL code.
* 2+ years of hands-on ETL experience.
* 2+ years of hands-on experience with large sized databases and big data technologies.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures.
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Familiar with Web and backend development
* Graduate-level degree in computer science or related technical field
* Experience building large-scale, fault-tolerant distributed systems is preferred
* Hands-on experience with Redshift, Hadoop, Spark, Spark SQL.
* Experience with event-driven systems
* Experience developing with Amazon Web Services
* Strong system design skills.
* Experience with database technologies like relational databases, DynamoDB
* Experience with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
* Experience in advertising technology
More jobs from our partners (323)
AppleAI/ML- Data Engineer, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform on27 July 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Frontend Engineer, Siri Engineering Efficiency on26 July 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Screening/Integration Engineer, Siri Understanding on27 July 2021Any