The AWS Financial Experience (Fin-X) team is looking for talented and passionate senior Data Engineers with strong technical and business systems backgrounds to build the next generation BI platform. In this role, you will help to build a robust and scalable platform to support in-depth business and customer experience analytics initiatives that will directly impact AWS’s growth and international expansion efforts.
The AWS Commerce Platform enables customers to purchase AWS products and services, generating billions of dollars in revenue. Our team provides curated data sets and analytics features that support cross team function, business metrics monitoring, and regularly generate data-driven recommendations to leadership for operational and strategic planning. We are developing extensive big data processing and advanced analytics to enable customer to understand the financial data, forecast and perform optimization and risk control. We emphasis on customer experience, striving to generate large scale, accurate and low latency data for the consumers. You will be responsible for designing secure, scalable systems using AWS, proprietary, and open source technologies to process and store very large data sets, ensure data quality and security, and monitor for defects and anomalies.
As a FinX BI Data Engineer, you will work with fellow scientists, engineers, business analysts, product managers, and leaders across the company to develop a scalable and innovative analytics platform that delivers valuable business insights in near real time.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes. Streamline self-service analytics for stakeholders
· Develop and improve the current data architecture with an emphasis on data quality and availability.
· Collaborate with other engineers to implement advanced analytics algorithms that exploit our rich data sets for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering, and machine learning.
· Partner with BI across the company to build and verify hypothesis to improve the AWS customer financial experience
· Employ the big data technologies and run pilots to design the data architecture to scale with the increased data sets in the domain.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.View More