Kforce has a client that is searching for a Data Engineer in Phoenix, AZ. Summary: This role will help collaborate with Data Science and Business Intelligence teams to identify, design, develop, and implement data applications. The Data Engineer will help to identify and implement outside data sources and new technologies to enhance analysis and reporting impact on business problems. The candidate will also collaborate with Data Warehouse/ETL team to transition data sets into production/core environment and implement new data technologies for analysis and reporting use. This is a great opportunity to work with an organization that is really looking to accelerate the amazing potential in taking advantage of data and adding a ton of value to the organization! This role works on a team that is truly more of an experimental group that is focused on the development of new tools and new analytics / visualization that can support the business and could be put into production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years plus of experience
- SQL server experience a must
- ETL a must
- Hadoop a must
- A knack or exposure to or interest in data analytics / data visualization;You will be working on a team with Data Scientists and supporting a lot of the analytics tools / work / dashboards they are building
- A critical thinker and proactive thinker
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to effectively cross-collaborate with others across the organization
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
More jobs from our partners (598)
SpotlineAWS Devops Admin/ Data Engineer Technical Lead(9+ exp must) on17 August 2020Full Time