OmniData is a US-based Data and Analytics consulting firm. We have deep experience in Data Architecture and Business Analytics, and we help organizations build their Modern Data Estates, designed to serve their needs well for many years to come. We simplify the complex, and we are Microsoft Gold Data Partners in both Analytics and Data Platform. Are you a Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer? Do you feel that you could be? How are your PowerBI skills?
OmniData is offering you the opportunity to work with the entire lifecycle of large Data Projects, focused on cloud-based data warehousing, with surface points to Analytics, Machine Learning and AI. You will get to work closely with very experienced consultants who will be able to provide mentorship and career guidance.
You need to have solid experience working with data and analytics, a strong technical aptitude, and be a quick learner. In return, we offer an exciting position at a young startup experiencing rapid growth, deep mentorship and the opportunity to be part of creating a consulting firm that makes a difference for our clients every day we are with them.
You will work on various Big Data, Data Warehouse Automation, and Data Analytics projects for our world class clients, analyzing requirements, building data architecture and implementing state-of-the-art Data Warehouse projects using Microsoft platform and tools. Deep knowledge of Azure Cloud is a plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You must be humble, hungry and a fast learner. OmniData and our clients place a high value on inventiveness.
- 1+ years of experience in Analytics and Data Warehousing, with Azure knowledge a plus.
- A technical mindset and strong business acumen.
- Willingness to travel and work with a consultant’s diligence.
- The position will report directly to a founding partner of the company. As a consultant, you are also responsible to our clients.
- We operate according to a methodology we call the Modern Data Estate Framework.
- SQL Experience is required and Microsoft Azure experience is a plus.
Qualifications and Skills
- Data Warehousing and Data Warehouse Automation
- Azure, SQL Server, SSAS
- Power BI, DAX
- Requirements Analysis and Project Delivery methodology
Benefits and Perks
- Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- High growth potential for those with an entrepreneurial spirit.
More jobs from our partners (598)
SpotlineAWS Devops Admin/ Data Engineer Technical Lead(9+ exp must) on17 August 2020Full Time