Interested in working with the latest technology in the cloud computing space?
The Amazon People Engine team is building cutting edge solutions to enable employees and managers to self-serve changes across all human resource processes.
Join us in building innovative technology using Amazon Web Services to meet the complex and unique demands of managing more than 2,000,000 employees globally; onboarding more than 100,000 employees in four weeks. We dive deep to insist on the highest standards in architecture, coding, testing, deploying and maintaining every aspect of our offerings.
If you’re thrilled by the idea of ownership, passionate about creating new platforms, features and services from scratch and comfortable with the pace of a company shipping software in cycles measured in weeks not years, we would love to connect with you.
We are looking for Data Engineers to build a next generation analytics and reporting platform on AWS services, enabling leaders across Amazon to make data-driven decisions about Amazon’s workforce quickly and securely. We are using the latest AWS services to build software.
You will bring extensive knowledge about data modeling and engineering best practices as well as experience with large datasets in both SQL and NoSQL environments.
· 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
· Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building ETL pipelines
· Experience in SQL
· Experience with AWS QuickSight BI service or similar
· Experience with large scale distributed systems
· Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions
· Experience with Amazon Web Services
· Experience with Spark (Python or Scala) and Spark SQL
· Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.View More
More jobs from our partners (228)
AppleManager – Big Data Engineering – Wallet & Apple Pay – Austin on4 March 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Voice Building Engineer, Siri Text-to-Speech on9 February 2021Any