The Human Resources Finance Technology team within Amazon’s Financial Planning & Analysis organization is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Engineer to join our team in Seattle. You will be building world class big data applications to support Amazon Human Resources. If you enjoy innovating, thinking big and want to contribute directly to the success of a growing team, you may be a prime candidate for this position.
As a Sr. Data Engineer on the HR Finance Tech team, you will
· Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using SQL, EMR, Python, Spark, Redshift, Lambda, and Matillion
· Build and deliver high quality data architecture to support business intelligence engineer and program managers’ reporting needs.
· Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
· Drive both business and technology solutions to improve visibility into key Amazon HR metrics.
· Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
· Translate data into actionable insights for the stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.View More
More jobs from our partners (190)
AppleAI/ML – Frontend Engineer, Siri Engineering Efficiency on4 August 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr. ML Engineer, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform on4 August 2021Any
AppleAI/ML- Tools Engineer- Performance, Siri Search, Knowledge & Platform on4 August 2021Any