Job Title: 100% Remote Data Scientist
Location: PORTLAND, OR,97207
Duration: 6+ Months
- Develop cost-benefit models to justify the data purchase/collation. Work with the data steward to ensure that the information used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the organization and that it meets the qualification and assurance requirements of the business.
- Data stewards and data scientists will need to define the data quality expectation in the context of the specific use case. Share data quality findings with data stewards/partner with data stewards on data quality definition and standards.
- Analyze Data Develops data and analytics products to improve how business is conducted and increases throughput through operational efficiencies.
- Employs appropriate algorithms to discover patterns; uses statistical and data mining packages and dedicated frameworks.
- Shares data quality findings with data stewards and partners with data stewards on data quality definition and standards; includes experimental design approaches to validate findings by comparing appropriate samples. Develops approaches for validation.
- Suggest ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms that lead to findings, including new information. Timely delivery of analysis.
- Due to the experimental approach to the problem, data scientists are at risk of over analyzing.
- Educate Educates the Data Strategy & Operations Management organization on new approaches, such as testing hypotheses and statistical validation of results. Follows best practices and guidelines, and approved modeling techniques for data science initiatives. Suggest improvements to the standards as necessary. Establish and track metrics to measure the value of data science initiatives.
- Education/Experience/Certifications Education Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, economics or other related field or equivalent experience.
- MSc or PhD in mathematics, statistics or computer science or related field, such as physics, economics or operations research preferred.
- Experience Typically 3 or more years in data science or related field; prototyping and implementation experience preferred.
- Certifications, Licenses and Training Intermediate programming skills, including experience with Hadoop MapReduce or other big data frameworks, Java, Python, R, statistical modeling, SQL and text mining or machine
Thanks & Regards
Anil Kumar Pandey
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
More jobs from our partners (721)
AppleAI/ML – Sr. Data Scientist – Statistician , Siri Data on21 July 2021Any