This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 – $110,000
A bit about us:
$500 Million revenue company actively looking for a Data Scientist to add to their team. This is a newly created role and the company is well positioned for success during these times.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Stable and Growing Business Model
- Excellent Corporate Culture, Collaborative Environment
- Advancement Potential
The Data Scientist provides analytical support to organizational decision makers via analysis and interpretation of data. Leverages critical thinking and problem-solving skills to extract valuable business insights. Conducts life-cycle analysis including requirements gathering, analytical modeling, and presenting findings. Develops algorithms to extract and leverage insights from data to optimize organizational opportunities.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a data science role.
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of quantitative, modeling, and data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of relational databases and database query tools (SQL Server or similar).
- Experience creating data visualizations using Power BI, Tableau, or similar applications.
- Experience using R, Python, or similar languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, statistics, economics, mathematics, engineering, or a related field required.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.View More
More jobs from our partners (721)
AppleAI/ML – Sr. Data Scientist – Statistician , Siri Data on21 July 2021Any