Location: Clyde Hill, WA
Our direct client is currently seeking a Data Scientist to join their team.
Please email resumes to Michelle Xavier at
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3rd party candidates will NOT be considered.**
This successful candidate will have the following background:
- 5-10 years of experience building data models and optimizing complex SQL queries.
- Data Management, Data Engineering & BI Reporting
- Data extraction, transformation, and Processing on Big Data platform; Pipeline development in Big Data platform
- Azure Databricks, Spark and experience with big data technologies
- Work with stakeholder teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Develop automated pipeline using BI Tools; Develop & deployment BI Objects
- Prepare data for analysis/reporting consumption using Power BI and Power BI Report Development
- Development of BI Dashboard using Power BI
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3rd party candidates will NOT be considered**
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge’s expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology – two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. Find out more information at .
More jobs from our partners (778)
AppleAI/ML – Sr Data Scientist – Search Insights, Siri Data on26 February 2021Any