This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ellina Oganyan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in Arlington, we focus on solving and addressing high-impact problems in cybersecurity.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary + Bonuses
- Generous PTO/Vacation
- Full Benefits + 100% Paid Premiums
- 401k + Match
- Commuting/Transit Benefits + Allowances
Heavy research and development*
- Apply machine learning techniques including deep learning, to protect networks and devices from cyber threats
- Implement supervised and unsupervised algorithms for data fusion, predictive analytics, and anomaly detection tasks in cybersecurity
- Implement graph-theoretic algorithms and machine learning models for graphs
- Analyze and build systems that use multiple sources of data, including cybersecurity logs, network traffic, PCAP, and OSINT
- Implement algorithms for natural language processing, information extraction, and vector space models
- Read/author research papers, white papers, proposals, and presentations
- BS/MS in quantitative field
- Proficiency in one or more data science programming language: Python, R, Java, Scala, etc.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks, distributed computing and/or productionizing data science workflows
- Ability to get and maintain TS/SCI security clearance***
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.View More
More jobs from our partners (660)
SlackSr. Data Scientist, Business Analytics – Data Science on21 April 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Data Scientist – Experimentation, Siri Data on29 April 2021Any