* Data Science focusing on the aspect of applying machine learning and AI capabilities to the Clinical Research function at the company. This position will not only expose you to the emerging demand and growth of ML and AI in healthcare but allow you to experience and take part in its development.
* The Data Scientist will work directly with the Principal Data Scientist in the Business Excellence/AI group. The primary focus will be to assist the Principal Data Scientist to embark on various ML and AI projects that hinge on the prospect of solving challenging business problems. Projects are ranging from creating data-driven dashboards to building complex prediction models, Image detection/processing, and developing Natural Language processing capabilities.
* Conduct advanced research and engineering for machine learning (ML) and NLP solutions for healthcare-related topics.
* Work with large-scale healthcare datasets to develop and test your ML and NLP models.
* Take advantage of models developed internally and available from the community to solve research problems in healthcare.
* Work closely with the AI research team as well as the clinical team to transfer your proof of concept research prototypes into meaningful features within our products
* Knowledge of Python and SQL required
* Knowledge of BI preferred
* knowledge of Tableau preferred
* Hands-on experience with data pre-processing, modeling, and visualization
* Proficient in Python
* Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Knowledge of machine learning libraries (Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, and PyTorch)
* Prior experience in working with Tableau and/or Power BI
* Good communication and team-working skills
* Experience of working with AWS is a plus
Education & Experience:
* Ph.D. or equivalent in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field with at least 2 years of experience is required OR
* Master’s Degree or equivalent in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field with 3 years of previous analytical experience in clinical trials Required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.View More