SAIC seeks a Data Scientist who shall focus on the sponsor’s business analytics, metrics collection, and analysis efforts to assist sponsor’s management team in addressing questions on sponsor’s work force characteristics, workforce productivity and output, and the value of reporting to the workforce.
Responsibilities include, working directly with the sponsor and other stakeholders to establish working data sets, configurations, and profiles to support metrics analysis. In addition, the Contractor shall design and implement advanced design configurations for complex data sets. As part of that work, the selected candidate shall compile data analysis and reporting needs using deployed tools and collaborate closely with the sponsor and other stakeholders to stay current and abreast of changes with current enterprise metadata collection tools. As part of the position, the selected candidate shall also produce ad hoc reports/metrics as deemed necessary to answer immediate needs, while implementing the sponsor’s coordination process.
- TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience using the scripting language Python.
- Demonstrated experience with analytic methods and methodological tools in one or more of the following areas: applied mathematics, probability and statistics, data modeling.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation; using formulas, look ups, pivot tables.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL in Oracle.
- Demonstrated experience translating complex, technical findings into a narrative (i.e., tell a story with the data) in graphical, verbal, or written form.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse data types.
- Demonstrated experience with version control systems, such as Github.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with data science techniques or formal data science training.
- Demonstrated experience with developing data visualizations.
- Demonstrated experience with creative problem solving skills to address procedural and administrative issues within the assigned problem set.
- Demonstrated experience with web analytics processing and procedures.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Amazon Web Services infrastructure and its native data science capabilities.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityView More
More jobs from our partners (638)
AppleAI/ML – Sr Data Scientist – Experimentation, Siri Data on10 April 2021Any