Neiman Marcus Group
Company Type: Privately Held
For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 20 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com and LastCall.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands “anytime, anywhere, and on any device.” Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
A Data Scientist in Neiman Marcus Group performs statistical and econometric analysis, AI/ML modeling, and optimization. The Data Scientist solves use cases related to personalization, marketing promotions, merchandise planning, supply chain, pricing, and cost.
- Lead data science projects independently while collaborating with team members and multi-organizational stakeholders.
- Perform hands-on advanced analysis in marketing science, retail analytics, business analytics, and personalization using big data in cloud environment to improve customer satisfaction and promote growth.
- Leverage state-of-the-art data processing tools and/or analytical methodologies to drive improved decisions
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of predictive models, segmentation strategies, optimization algorithms, and data mining analyses with a targeted result of increasing revenue
- Experience in processing and performing multi-faceted analysis with on-line browsing sales transaction, product, and inventory data.
- Experience in working in retail space will be a plus.
- Strong in Math, Statistic, Finance and Econometric.
- Experience in developing or enhancing models applying artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) algorithms, statistical analysis, and optimization theories.
- Strong coding skills in SQL, Python
- Experience in working with distributed computing i.e. Hive, Apache Spark
- Experience in working on AWS SageMaker, S3, and SnowFlake will be a plus
- Knowledge of descriptive analytics and data visualization
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail
- Experience with full lifecycle agile application development in supporting analytic requirement
- Ability to manage multiple projects and on-demand business requests simultaneously
United States of America-Texas-DALLAS-Dallas-1700 PACIFIC