Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a DATA SCIENTIST – INTERMEDIATE
• PhD with 1 year of experience or MS with 2 years of experience in Data Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or another highly quantitative discipline.
• Strong Python coding skills for data analysis and modeling, including experience with standard data science packages (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, sklearn).
• Demonstrated experience building predictive deep learning, machine learning, simulation, and/or statistical models.
• Ability to learn new quantitative domains and modeling techniques.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Strong communication skills for interactions with team members.
• Passion for writing well-structured, well-tested, maintainable, performant, and well-documented code, with an emphasis on scientific code.
• Experience translating scientific models into code.
• Applied experience with agricultural science and/or agricultural datasets.
• Experience using tools for big datasets, such as SQL and PySpark.
• Experience using version control systems, e.g. git.
For more details, contact
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
More jobs from our partners (660)
SlackSr. Data Scientist, Business Analytics – Data Science on21 April 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Sr Data Scientist – Experimentation, Siri Data on29 April 2021Any