SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
The Sponsor manages a large number of data scientists of varying levels of experience, and provides them challenging and exciting project work in a fast-paced learning environment that cultivates and promotes their ability to deliver impactful data science products across the entire Sponsor organization.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, math, engineering, analytics, or related field. Relevant years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated experience with two (2) or more of the following: Python, R, Bash, SAS, Tableau, Hadoop, or Spark.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, or RDS.
- Demonstrated professional experience with analytic methods and tools in: applied mathematics, data modeling, or probability and statistics.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse data types.
- Demonstrated experience with data science techniques or formal data science training.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation; using formulas, look ups, pivot tables.
- Demonstrated experience translating complex, technical findings into a narrative (i.e. tell a story with the data) in graphical, verbal, or written form.
- Demonstrated experience with machine learning techniques.
- Demonstrated experience working in Amazon Web Services environments
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityView More