GENERAL DUTIES * Handles raw data (e.g. structured, unstructured, and mixed datasets), and analyzes data through the application of various statistical techniques or tools.
* Familiar with programming languages such as, but not limited to: R, SAS, Python, MatLab, SQL, Hive, Pig, and Spark. * Experienced in working with and exploiting big data; distributed computing; predictive modelling; mathematics; statistics; machine learning; story-telling; and visualization.
* Demonstrated ability to extract meaning from and interpret data using a variety of tools and methods from statistics and machine learning. * Ability to collect, clean, and mung data in a timely manner as part of a cross-functional team in an intelligence, or related, environment.
* Possesses strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Word. QUALIFICATIONS * 8+ years of data analysis/data science experience * 4+ years with programming languages
* Knowledge of data management best practices
* Solid interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation and experience working with multiple subcontractor teams
* Strong analytical skills
DESIRED SKILLS * Ability to obtain TS/SCI and DHS EOD
* B.S. or M.S. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, or related
* Desired hands-on experience with:
* SQL CLEARANCE
Active Top Secret Security Clearance with TS/SCI eligibility
More jobs from our partners (770)
AppleAI/ML – Search Analytics Data Science Manager, Siri Data on12 January 2021Any
AppleTechnical Program Manager – AMP Data Science & Analytics – Cupertino on15 January 2021Any
AppleAI/ML – Applied Research Scientist, Sensing Experiences on9 January 2021Any