Hours: Full Time
Salary: £30,000 to £90,000
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Data Scientist to join our team working on Automated Machine Learning for time-series. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
We are on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. Our technology helps organisations plan and optimise business outcomes, thus improving efficiency and protecting the environment.
causaLens in the news
* "Meet causaLens, a Predictive AI For Hedge Funds, Banks, Tech Companies" – Yahoo Finance
* causaLens in "The U.K.'s Most Exciting AI Startups Race To Scale"
* causaLens' Auto ML Platform Draws Interest from Discretionary Funds
* causaLens wins the "Best Investment in Deeptech" award by the UK Business Angels Association awards
* causaLens in the 100 most disruptive UK companies
* Financial Times – 'AllianzGI taps virtual data scientists amid war for talent'
* Forbes – 'Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe'
* causaLens Appoints Hedge Fund Veteran and Data Leaders to Advisory Board
* Creativity and ability to come up with ideas to tackle problems on the cutting edge
* Strong academic record (PhD & PostDoc preferred)
* Very advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
* Ability to translate advanced machine learning algorithms into code (Python preferred)
* Experience publishing journal papers (Experience with writing grants preferred)
* Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
* Ability to demonstrate integrity and drive
* Naturally curious and effective problem solver
* An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
* Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to take point on research and development of sophisticated, cutting-edge platform for machine learning on time series data.
Perks and benefits:
* Innovative and collaborative environment
* Cutting edge deep technology
* Equity / Share options
* 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl.bank holidays)
* Work from home and remote days
* Happy hours and team outings
* MacBook Pros
* Referral bonuses
* Conference allowance
* Library, culture & sports allowance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Healthy snacks and drinks in the office and many more… 🙂
Our interview process consists of a test, intro interview and one on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application