Company Type: Public Company Size: 10,001+ employees
Who We Are
We have a startup culture – dreaming big, working collaboratively with clients and daring to reinvent digital data delivery that has never been presented before. We aggressively implement advanced, big data and analytics technology, machine learning and high-end business services to empower executives, managers, and individuals to better understand and focus their own time and their team’s time around their important priorities.
Who You Are
Creative, entrepreneurial spirit with a make things happen mentality. Strong, highly motivated Cloud Solutions Architect with a passion to empower and grow as we expand. Unitive within ambiguity and a shifting landscape. Background in cloud services and Data Sets. Strong product Cloud Solution Architect skills with the vision to deliver results. Advising Clients, ISVs and Partners as a subject matter expert in end to end Microsoft AI products. Does this sound like you?
- Drive successful adoption and usage of Workplace Analytics by enabling Clients, Partners and ISVs to operationalize data within their existing data warehouses, workflows and experiences.
- Provide guidance on long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies.
- Work with a cross functional team of sellers, management consultants, product managers and engineers to employ complex client pursuits.
- Translate, educate, and refine client challenges into innovative, technical solutions and theory experience around linear and logistic regressions.
- Familiarity with one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto).
- Apply technical knowledge to help translate the solution concepts and requirements into a technology architecture that meet business goals.
- Participate in AI, ML, BI, Data Governance, Big Data, Data Science conferences by leading workshops and conversations to drive engagement with clients.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to link learnings to product development.
- Identify opportunities to create compelling use cases / playbooks in engaging new clients.
5+ yrs. of relevant experience with demonstrated success and growth.
- 5+ yrs. in Cloud support, technical pre-sales, implementation or program management with extensive client engagement experience
- Cloud background and SME Statistical knowledge in any of the following within Artificial Intelligence, Data Governance, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Demonstrable ability to translate business requirements into compelling, high-quality customer-facing technical solutions
- Engineering, Statistics, Business, Economics or other Mathematical degree
- Available to travel 20%-40% of the time
Work location – Redmond, San Francisco
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.